- Minimal time commitment on the part of the client. Keystone only requires access to A/P invoices, state tax returns and a small work area.
- Communicate with vendors to assist in future compliance.
- If there is a dollar to be found, we will find it. Where some firms set a floor of tax amounts to review, Keystone goes all the way on your behalf. It's your money, you deserve it!
- Continuing support after initial review and field work in completed. Once you are Keystone client you have access to our firm's knowledge, experience, and expertise going forward.
- Access to other tax professionals within our vast client base in a multitude of industries.
- Access to up to date information in conjunction to current state sales and use tax positions in the ever evolving sales tax arena.